- Included Components: Assembly Manual
Overall Product Dimensions15.5"L x 51"W x 31"H
Harness the iconic energy of mid-century modern style with the Transmit Sideboard. Transmit features full-extension white lacquer drawers with an abundance of storage for your silverware, dishes, and other dining room finery. Made of particleboard with walnut grain veneer and four tapered dowel wood legs, Transmit features three white pull-out drawers and opposite side hinged storage drawers each with a height adjustable concealed storage shelf. Perfect as a sideboard, credenza, storing and serving buffet table, and display stand, Transmit also accommodates flat screen TVs up to 48” wide as a contemporary TV stand.
- LOCAL HOUSTON & SURROUNDING: For purchases over $500, we offer FREE 1-day delivery in the local Houston area. We will bring the furniture to your home/apartment inside the entryway. Even if you have stairs/elevator to your apartment we will bring it upstairs. Under $500 - the standard delivery cost is $99.
- AUSTIN, DALLAS, FORT-WORTH, SAN ANTONIO areas are within our delivery range. We usually deliver in 5-14 days. FREE delivery for purchases over $500.
- CONTINENTAL US: All orders are processed in 5 business days to ship and delivery takes 2 to 5 weeks on average. Most items ship for free. Shipping costs can be calculated on the product page or at checkout. The method of delivery varies on the size & weight combination of your item. Standard method includes the scheduled outside drop-off with a signature & appointment required. For certain items, we offer room of choice, debris removal and assembly.
Outside Delivery: The delivery drop-off to your house front porch/garage entrance. If it's an apartment complex, drop-off includes the first dry area or apartment complex entrance.
Assembly: Currently, we offer assembly services for a certain selection of items for national and local areas. All furniture comes in the factory sealed packaging- brand new, and require assembly. Tools and instructions are provided for your convenience. To find out about our assembly service pricing for local Houston & the surrounding area, please refer to this page. For continental US, we offer free assembly options generally for sofa, loveseat, recliner, sectionals that require minimal assembly.
Note: Certain items may take longer for delivery due to warehouse location. If necessary, we will inform you before processing your order. Most items ship from our warehouse in Houston-Stafford TX. And many are shipped from the manufacturer/distributor warehouses located in various U.S states.
- 3 months no interest, small initial payment, no deep credit check financing.
If you're older than 18 and have an active bank checking account with over 3 months of history that brings at least $1000 each month, you're very likely to get approved. It's free to apply and will not affect your credit.
Fill out the application. Submit it. Get a decision right away. Give us a call and we'll take you through the process.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH KLARNA OR SHOPPAY
- Choose Klarna at checkout to pay any purchase totaling up to $1500 with NO INTEREST. Pay one-fourth of the total today and make 3 payments later every two-weeks for 6 weeks. No application required.
- With ShopPay you can exercise the Pay in 4 option for items totaling up to $3000.
Will these affect my credit score?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Great Tv stand. Exactly like it looks in the picture and also very easy to assemble. I was able to assemble in about an hour. Great quality
Very nice and strong
So I live alone and took on the task of assembly by myself. I’m a 5”1 woman. It was kinda tough but mostly easy. It ends up super cute. Really dig it.
After my separation I needed something cheap but wanted a mid century modern look. I love it. One of the cheapest stands I can find. My only complaint is the last page of directions didn’t say to the backboard on.. so once it was all put together I had that off to the side. I’m too lazy to take it apart and put it back on so it’s just leaning against the wall lol