- MID-CENTURY STAND - An organic aesthetic, rounded corners, and a flared profile bring mid-century intrigue to your living room. Transform your home decor with the retro-modern coffee table
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION - Sitting atop tapered legs, this low profile stand features a particleboard frame with walnut grain laminate and white lacquered full-extension glide drawer for concealed storage
- VERSATILE COFFEE TABLE - Ideal for living rooms, lounge areas, meeting and recreation spaces, this coffee table is perfect for displaying favorite books and magazines, or hosting beverages and snacks
- SPACIOUS STORAGE - Keep your visual space clean with an open storage unit and glide drawer for holding and organizing extra reading material and remotes. Perfect for small living spaces and apartments
- COFFEE TABLE MEASUREMENTS - Complement a variety of contemporary décors with this sophisticated mid-century cocktail table perfect for the modern home. Product Dimensions: 23"L x 47"W x 15"H
- Included Components: Assembly Manual
|Overall Product Dimensions||23"L x 47"W x 15"H|
|Table Top Thickness||1"H|
|Inner Drawer Dimensions||23"L x 22.5"W|
|Floor to Underside of Table||7"H|
Harness the iconic energy of mid-century modern style with the Transmit Coffee Table. Transmit features a full-extension white lacquer drawer with abundant concealed and open storage, durable particleboard with smooth walnut grain veneer and four tapered dowel wood legs. Display and store your magazines, books, pictures, keys, glasses, and favorite beverages on this contemporary coffee table.
We offer FREE standard home delivery on most items from Houston TX to US which includes the furniture drop-off to the front door of your building. For certain items we offer room of choice and assembly services. Tracking information will be sent to you as soon as your order is processed for shipment.
- Ideally, local Houston orders are delivered by next day and nationwide orders within 1-2 weeks. However, the item warehouse location, weight/size combination of the furniture and the delivery method/location are the factors that may affect your order's delivery time.
- To know the most accurate product-specific delivery estimate, please refer to the information that's provided just above the Add To Cart button. 'In Stock - Ready To Ship' label is the indication of the item availability at the warehouse it's located. We carry over 20,000 SKUs in our website catalog and about half come direct from our manufacturer/supplier partners located in various states like IL, NJ, CA and more. Hence, certain items may take longer to receive due to warehouse location regardless of your address proximity to our store/warehouse. If you still have questions, please reach out to us.
1) LEASE-TO-OWN FURNITURE FINANCING
Approvals up to $5,000. Lease-to-own agreements to complete purchases in 3 months with no interest and no deep credit check. Pay monthly, weekly, twice a month withdrawn automatically from your bank account. Track payments online and pay off total anytime. Interest applies after 3 months period is exceeded.
If you're older than 18 and have an active bank checking account with over 3 months of history and that gets at least a $1000 each month, you're very likely to get approved. It's free to apply and will not affect your credit. Fill out the application. Submit it. Get a decision right away. Give us a call and we'll take you through the process. Ready to ship with a small initial payment.
How to Apply: (NO EFFECT ON CREDIT & FREE TO APPLY)
The lease-to-own financing plans are not available at checkout hence require application to be submitted on the partner's website. Please choose from the following to apply and reach out to us for further steps on how to complete your purchase.
2) Shop Now Pay Later Furniture Financing with Klarna, Affirm, ShopPay
Pay in 4 for interest free financing with no effect on credit. Or choose monthly financing plans to turn total into small chunks.
How to Apply
Add items to your cart, go to checkout and choose the financing company and method that suits you the best.
Eligibility and Credit Scores
Your credit scores aren't impacted if your purchase is eligible to split the total into 4 payments using Shop Pay Installments, Klarna or Affirm. If your purchase is split into monthly payments, then your payments may be reported to a credit bureau.
Established in 2018, ASY Furniture offers stylish, affordable, and comfortable furniture delivered fast from Houston TX to USA. We carry a wide catalog from US wide brands and our own manufactured products to help you find the furniture that fits your taste and budget. ASY Furniture's seamless online and in-store integration gives our visitors the trust to explore and purchase furniture with confidence. Our standard is the result of our partnership with innovative technology platforms, quality furniture manufacturers and professional freight carriers. From the beginning, our obsession with customer satisfaction has been our main leverage. This is the constant that keeps our vision clear and gives us the flexibility of providing an extensive catalog of furniture, priced right and delivered on time.
Our store is located at 11751 West Bellfort Street Stafford TX 77477. We ship to almost all states in the nation with proficient & on-time delivery performance.
It's a family owned & operated business with a focus on customer experience and growing our team.
Everything we do from launching a product, to loading the truck for a delivery revolves around the buyer need and expectations. We value innovation to improve our furniture and the way they're serviced. We strive to remain flexible in daily operations but strict with giving the customer a pleasant and smooth experience.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Great Tv stand. Exactly like it looks in the picture and also very easy to assemble. I was able to assemble in about an hour. Great quality
Very nice and strong
So I live alone and took on the task of assembly by myself. I’m a 5”1 woman. It was kinda tough but mostly easy. It ends up super cute. Really dig it.
After my separation I needed something cheap but wanted a mid century modern look. I love it. One of the cheapest stands I can find. My only complaint is the last page of directions didn’t say to the backboard on.. so once it was all put together I had that off to the side. I’m too lazy to take it apart and put it back on so it’s just leaning against the wall lol