Harness the iconic energy of mid-century modern style with the Transmit 55” TV Stand. Transmit features a full-extension white lacquer drawer with abundant concealed and open storage, durable particleboard with smooth walnut grain veneer, and four splayed wood legs. Complete with cable management openings in both open storage spaces, easily manage your media needs while keeping your space looking visually clean. Transmit is the perfect low profile TV stand for the contemporary home.
|Overall Product Dimensions||15.5"L x 55"W x 16"H|
- LOCAL HOUSTON & SURROUNDING: For purchases over $500, we offer FREE 1-day delivery in the local Houston area. We will bring the furniture to your home/apartment inside the entryway. Even if you have stairs/elevator to your apartment we will bring it upstairs. Under $500 - the standard delivery cost is $99.
- AUSTIN, DALLAS, FORT-WORTH, SAN ANTONIO areas are within our delivery range. We usually deliver in 5-14 days. FREE delivery for purchases over $500.
- CONTINENTAL US: All orders are processed in 5 business days to ship and delivery takes 2 to 5 weeks on average. Most items ship for free. Shipping costs can be calculated on the product page or at checkout. The method of delivery varies on the size & weight combination of your item. Standard method includes the scheduled outside drop-off with a signature & appointment required. For certain items, we offer room of choice, debris removal and assembly.
Outside Delivery: The delivery drop-off to your house front porch/garage entrance. If it's an apartment complex, drop-off includes the first dry area or apartment complex entrance.
Assembly: Currently, we offer assembly services for a certain selection of items for national and local areas. All furniture comes in the factory sealed packaging- brand new, and require assembly. Tools and instructions are provided for your convenience. To find out about our assembly service pricing for local Houston & the surrounding area, please refer to this page. For continental US, we offer free assembly options generally for sofa, loveseat, recliner, sectionals that require minimal assembly.
Note: Certain items may take longer for delivery due to warehouse location. If necessary, we will inform you before processing your order. Most items ship from our warehouse in Houston-Stafford TX. And many are shipped from the manufacturer/distributor warehouses located in various U.S states.
- 3 months no interest, small initial payment, no deep credit check financing.
If you're older than 18 and have an active bank checking account with over 3 months of history that brings at least $1000 each month, you're very likely to get approved. It's free to apply and will not affect your credit.
Fill out the application. Submit it. Get a decision right away. Give us a call and we'll take you through the process.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH KLARNA OR SHOPPAY
- Choose Klarna at checkout to pay any purchase totaling up to $1500 with NO INTEREST. Pay one-fourth of the total today and make 3 payments later every two-weeks for 6 weeks. No application required.
- With ShopPay you can exercise the Pay in 4 option for items totaling up to $3000.
Will these affect my credit score?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Since we aren't going to take it apart ever, I added wood glue on each and of the wood dowels.
This coffee table was not super quick to assemble but was pretty easy to do. I really like the look and feel. It looks like a much more expensive piece of furniture.
After my separation I needed something cheap but wanted a mid century modern look. I love it. One of the cheapest stands I can find. My only complaint is the last page of directions didn’t say to the backboard on.. so once it was all put together I had that off to the side. I’m too lazy to take it apart and put it back on so it’s just leaning against the wall lol
Perfect mid century look for our library. It hides the router and modem cleanly, and the height does not exceed the window sill (if anything it’s slightly too low to the ground). Instructions were easy to follow and the item came in great condition.
Nice tv stand. No damage, packaging was good. Instructions are well laid out, but make sure you keep track of all the screws because they don’t provide any extras. Holds my 55” tv, and it could go to 65” depending on your tv legs. Measure that carefully before you purchase this. I’m happy with it!