Boasting a mid-century modern style this computer desk features a solid construction with a pleasing look and practical functionality. Perfect for the apartment or dorm.
|Overall Product Dimensions||23"L x 39.5"W x 33.5"H|
|Inner Drawer Dimensions||18.5"W x 3.5"H|
|Floor to Underside of Table||24"H|
|Space Between Desk Legs||27.5"W|
- LOCAL HOUSTON & SURROUNDING: For purchases over $500, we offer FREE 1-day delivery in the local Houston area. We will bring the furniture to your home/apartment inside the entryway. Even if you have stairs/elevator to your apartment we will bring it upstairs. Under $500 - the standard delivery cost is $99.
- AUSTIN, DALLAS, FORT-WORTH, SAN ANTONIO areas are within our delivery range. We usually deliver in 5-14 days. FREE delivery for purchases over $500.
- CONTINENTAL US: All orders are processed in 5 business days to ship and delivery takes 2 to 5 weeks on average. Most items ship for free. Shipping costs can be calculated on the product page or at checkout. The method of delivery varies on the size & weight combination of your item. Standard method includes the scheduled outside drop-off with a signature & appointment required. For certain items, we offer room of choice, debris removal and assembly.
Outside Delivery: The delivery drop-off to your house front porch/garage entrance. If it's an apartment complex, drop-off includes the first dry area or apartment complex entrance.
Assembly: Currently, we offer assembly services for a certain selection of items for national and local areas. All furniture comes in the factory sealed packaging- brand new, and require assembly. Tools and instructions are provided for your convenience. To find out about our assembly service pricing for local Houston & the surrounding area, please refer to this page. For continental US, we offer free assembly options generally for sofa, loveseat, recliner, sectionals that require minimal assembly.
Note: Certain items may take longer for delivery due to warehouse location. If necessary, we will inform you before processing your order. Most items ship from our warehouse in Houston-Stafford TX. And many are shipped from the manufacturer/distributor warehouses located in various U.S states.
- 3 months no interest, small initial payment, no deep credit check financing.
If you're older than 18 and have an active bank checking account with over 3 months of history that brings at least $1000 each month, you're very likely to get approved. It's free to apply and will not affect your credit.
Fill out the application. Submit it. Get a decision right away. Give us a call and we'll take you through the process.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH KLARNA OR SHOPPAY
- Choose Klarna at checkout to pay any purchase totaling up to $1500 with NO INTEREST. Pay one-fourth of the total today and make 3 payments later every two-weeks for 6 weeks. No application required.
- With ShopPay you can exercise the Pay in 4 option for items totaling up to $3000.
Will these affect my credit score?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Ok, this is not solid wood. Not at this price level. It is however some really good fiberboard. Well cut and better designed than I had hoped. Assembly is on the lines of any of the larger Ikea pieces. Follow the directions (directions are well done and easy to read), take your time and you won't have any difficulties. Just REMEMBER that when you start putting the stand together, it is UP SIDE DOWN. So keep the orientation in mind as you start putting the boards together. I made that mistake and put the board that goes over the center drawer facing the wrong way. So when it came time to turn the stand over, the side with the wood print was not facing up like it should had been. And by that point there is no easy fixing it. Wound up getting some wood stain and staining it to hide the rough fiberboard surface that was now facing up. I also decided to use wood glue (Elmer's works great and dries clear) to backup the screws provided. Once the stand was complete, it was very rigid and felt reassuringly solid. There is also a steel bar provided that goes under the entire length of the cabinet that gives it even more rigidity. All in all, a nice solid TV stand that looks good, albeit maybe a bit dated. Big con against this stand that needs pointing out. It is the depth, or lack of depth, of the cabinet for placing electronics inside on the shelves. You will have 11 to 11 1/2 inches to play with. Anything deeper than that, you won't be able to close the sliding drawers. As many playe.
This was probably the easiest assembly of furniture I’ve ever had!!! Everything was labeled SO clearly, it was packaged well, protected in box and it looks so much more expensive than it is.Tbh it’s not the greatest quality material but it looks like wood and it’s light but solid enough to feel sturdy. Super cute if you’re looking for a decent sized media stand with a mid-century vibe, without an insane cost! I would not hesitate getting other pieces from this manufacturer. ?
Cool little TV stand. Kind of a pain to assemble with one person so I recommend having a helping hand or two. I have a 50" TV on right now and realize I need a bigger TV to fit the stand. The slots are too small to fit standard size records and the little doors won't slide, so that was a big bummer. If you don't put the back piece on you shouldn't run into that issue at all!
Assembly was real easy. You can assemble this by yourself It’s pretty sturdy and mildly heavy I need to bring it to second floor so I think it’s a two person Job for that. I really like the retro mid century vibe it’s giving off. I bought this for video games storage but could be used as a record player station or a bar station or even your TV if you have a small
I love this little nightstand. I'm very picky with wood finishings and this exceeded my expectations. It's a matte finishing and looks very high-end and realistic. The drawer (there is only one, and it is deep) has a nice, smooth glide and shuts nicely. Although I think this was a little more on the expensive side, I am happy with this purchase!