- MID-CENTURY TV STAND - An organic aesthetic, clean lines and a flared profile bring mid-century intrigue to your living space. Update your home decor with this low profile retro modern TV stand
- SUPERIOR CONSTRUCTION - Sitting atop tapered legs, this vintage media console features a particleboard frame with walnut grain laminate. Includes cable management for keeping your visual space clean
- VINTAGE STAND - Perfect for living rooms, hallways and entryways, this console table or display stand accommodates home essentials and offers the ideal place to showcase and organize accessories
- SPACIOUS STORAGE - The storage space is comprised of four units, and comes with an additional adjustable shelf on the lower right, and sliding slatted doors for concealing media devices not in use.
|Overall Product Dimensions||13.5"L x 37.5"W x 27"H|
|Leg Dimensions||1"L x 3"W x 8"H|
|Floor to Underside of Table||7.5"H|
|Table Top Thickness||1"H|
|Inner Drawer Dimensions||17"W x 10"H|
Tap into mid-century aesthetics with the Render Display Stand. Render features a durable particleboard frame with smooth walnut grain veneer, four tapered wood legs, four storage spaces with an adjustable shelf in the lower right section, non-marking foam foot pads, and dual slatted sliding doors for sophisticated living room or entryway storage. Complete with cable management holes on both sides, Render’s contemporary linear style is the perfect display stand for books, magazines, pictures, table lamps, and indoor plants.
- Local Houston & surrounding cities: For purchases over $300, we offer free 1-day delivery in the local Houston area. We will bring the furniture to your home/apartment inside entry-way. Even if you have stairs/elevator to your apartment we will bring it upstairs. Over 30 miles we charge flat fee of $75.
- Austin, DFW, San Antonio areas are within our delivery range. We deliver in 5-14 days. We will bring the furniture to your home/apartment entrance for $99.
- US wide - lower 48 states delivery time takes 7-21 days (1 to 3 weeks). Shipping cost can be calculated on the product pages or will be calculated at checkout.
Nationwide Delivery Methods Explained;
Threshold Delivery: Scheduled delivery to your house door/apartment building entrance. Under cover if possible for protection. Item will be left in its packaging.
Room of Choice Delivery: Scheduled delivery to a designated room of your choice. Your item will be carried up to 2 flights of stairs. Item will be left in its packaging.
White Glove Delivery: Room of Choice + Package Removal: Scheduled delivery to a designated room of your choice. Your item will be carried up to 2 flights of stairs. The packaging will be removed. Your item will not be assembled.
Assembly: This item comes in a box - brand new, requiring assembly. Tools and instructions provided for your convenience. We do not offer assembly services at this time.
Note: Certain items may take longer for delivery due to warehouse location. If necessary, we will inform you before processing your order. Most items ship from our warehouse in Houston-Stafford TX. And many are shipped from the manufacturer/distributor warehouses located in various U.S states.
- 100 days no interest, $39 initial payment, no deep credit check.
If you're older than 18 and have an active bank checking account that brings at least $1000 each month with over 3 months of history, you're very likely to get approved! It's free to apply and will not affect your credit.
Fill out the application. Submit it. Get a decision right away. Give us a call and we'll take you through the process.
BUY NOW PAY LATER PAYMENT PLAN
Took two of us about 40 minutes to complete the set up. It didn't come with instructions but after contacting Modway, who was very helpful and nice, we found the instructions on the website. Read the directions VERY carefully!! My partner and I missed minor details and had to take a few things apart and redo steps, but that was on us and I found the instructions to be relatively clear, we were just too excited to set it up. Very very sturdy and secure, could easily put a 10 gal aquarium on this bad boy. Only complaint is that I wish it were cheaper, but it's worth the money in the end.
Assembly was real easy. You can assemble this by yourself It’s pretty sturdy and mildly heavy I need to bring it to second floor so I think it’s a two person Job for that. I really like the retro mid century vibe it’s giving off. I bought this for video games storage but could be used as a record player station or a bar station or even your TV if you have a small
Im good at following instructions well. As suggested by as another, I applied wood glue to all the joints to increase sturdiness of the unit. Everything looked great until the final steps of installing the sliding doors. That is when trouble started. A KEY instruction step was missing! Step 5, attaching board #7. It looks symmetric and will fit both ways. However, the larger plastic railings must be on top side of unit. Otherwise the sliding doors will not fit... you will have to disassemble several steps to flip #7 board around. Not possible when you've already glued it all. Dagnabit! Not a hint of this key step in the instructions. Great way to ruin an otherwise nice piece. I chipped the unit trying to force the doors on before discovering the discrepancy. Huge bummer.
I don't write a lot of reviews, but felt compelled to do a write-up on the Two-Tier Display stand. I'll try and keep my review fairly concise, but here are the three things that really stood out to me about this product:1) THE INSTRUCTIONS. By far the best I've ever encountered when assembling furniture. Each piece is numbered, and each small screw/peg is carefully packaged and labeled. Instructions are well-written and given to you in an easy-to-follow step-by-step process.2) BANG FOR BUCK. The wood is very sturdy, particularly the legs. The back is particle board, but other than that, this is a pretty sturdy piece of furniture.3) AESTHETICS. If you're looking to capture a mid-century modern look in your home, this piece looks fantastic.Can't say enough good things. Highly recommend.
Great product. Not sure how I feel about the sturdiness but if this is for show it does the job and more. Not real wood but doesn't look like the other fake stuff out on the market. Used this for a real estate showing and it looked great. Smaller/narrower than expected but it did just hold a 55 inch tv.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
FAST DELIVERY - LOCAL HOUSTON TO NATIONWIDE
Conveniently located on West Bellfort Street, Houston TX, we offer delivery in Local Houston to surrounding cities and continental US. All locally in-stock items are delivered in 1-day to Houston and within 1-3 weeks to nationwide areas.
EASY FINANCING - NO INTEREST
Here you can find suitable payment plans for your new furniture purchase. Take advantage of our no interest - no deep credit check financing options with easy application, only $39 initial payment and 100 days early buy-out choices. We're also partnered with Klarna so you can Buy Now Pay Later!