- Manual reclining function
- Material: premium quality polyester upholstery
- Contemporary solid design with cup holder
- Comfortable cushioning
- Easy care
- Clean with solvents (dry clean only), you can spot treat stains with a water-free solvent or dry-cleaning product, use solvent cleaners in a well-ventilated room and keep away from open flames
- LOCAL HOUSTON & SURROUNDING: For purchases over $500, we offer FREE 1-day delivery in the local Houston area. We will bring the furniture to your home/apartment inside the entryway. Even if you have stairs/elevator to your apartment we will bring it upstairs. Under $500 - the standard delivery cost is $99.
- AUSTIN, DALLAS, FORT-WORTH, SAN ANTONIO areas are within our delivery range. We usually deliver in 5-14 days. FREE delivery for purchases over $500.
- CONTINENTAL US: All orders are processed in 5 business days to ship and delivery takes 2 to 5 weeks on average. Most items ship for free. Shipping costs can be calculated on the product page or at checkout. The method of delivery varies on the size & weight combination of your item. Standard method includes the scheduled outside drop-off with a signature & appointment required. For certain items, we offer room of choice, debris removal and assembly.
Outside Delivery: The delivery drop-off to your house front porch/garage entrance. If it's an apartment complex, drop-off includes the first dry area or apartment complex entrance.
Assembly: Currently, we offer assembly services for a certain selection of items for national and local areas. All furniture comes in the factory sealed packaging- brand new, and require assembly. Tools and instructions are provided for your convenience. To find out about our assembly service pricing for local Houston & the surrounding area, please refer to this page. For continental US, we offer free assembly options generally for sofa, loveseat, recliner, sectionals that require minimal assembly.
Note: Certain items may take longer for delivery due to warehouse location. If necessary, we will inform you before processing your order. Most items ship from our warehouse in Houston-Stafford TX. And many are shipped from the manufacturer/distributor warehouses located in various U.S states.
- 3 months no interest, small initial payment, no deep credit check financing.
If you're older than 18 and have an active bank checking account with over 3 months of history that brings at least $1000 each month, you're very likely to get approved. It's free to apply and will not affect your credit.
Fill out the application. Submit it. Get a decision right away. Give us a call and we'll take you through the process.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH KLARNA OR SHOPPAY
- Choose Klarna at checkout to pay any purchase totaling up to $1500 with NO INTEREST. Pay one-fourth of the total today and make 3 payments later every two-weeks for 6 weeks. No application required.
- With ShopPay you can exercise the Pay in 4 option for items totaling up to $3000.
Will these affect my credit score?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
The reclining chair was worth the price. It's very comfortable, plush, and easy to assemble. The shop sent it right away and it arrived quickly.
It has worked out great
The chair arrived early. It was SUPER, SUPER easy to assemble. I would say better/easier with 2 people for about 3 minutes of assembly. If instruction page had better pictures, it would be done in 30 seconds. One suggestion for the manufacturer would be adding a 30 second how-to assembly video.Physically speaking the chair looks beautiful. We got the cloth / gray version. Very elegant.For prospective buyers, reason I don't give it a 5 star rating is that the padding around arm rest and foot rest is a bit skinny. You can totally feel the wood. That said, I've had it for about 1 month and cloth still looks elegant. I use it daily for about 3+ hours.Another warning to prospective buyers is that if you are taller than - say 5"4 or 5"6 - I would say this chair is a bit too short. For example, the headrest is too short so I can't rest my head upon it. I've been using pillows to help support my head.Other than that, the chair is fine. We've had it for about 1 month and use it daily. It does the job though we plan to get a bigger recliner in the near future.