Comfort level: medium
.75" high density gel memory foam lumbar support
1.5" high density super soft quilt foam
1" upholstery grade comfort support foam
2 perimeter rows of 9" 13-gauge pocketed coils
- Individual power packed wrapped coils
- 10-year non-prorated warranty, CertiPur-US certified, adjustable base compatible
- Foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- State recycling fee may apply
- LOCAL HOUSTON & SURROUNDING: For purchases over $500, we offer FREE 1-day delivery in the local Houston area. We will bring the furniture to your home/apartment inside the entryway. Even if you have stairs/elevator to your apartment we will bring it upstairs. Under $500 - the standard delivery cost is $99.
- AUSTIN, DALLAS, FORT-WORTH, SAN ANTONIO areas are within our delivery range. We usually deliver in 5-14 days. FREE delivery for purchases over $500.
- CONTINENTAL US: All orders are processed in 5 business days to ship and delivery takes 2 to 5 weeks on average. Most items ship for free. Shipping costs can be calculated on the product page or at checkout. The method of delivery varies on the size & weight combination of your item. Standard method includes the scheduled outside drop-off with a signature & appointment required. For certain items, we offer room of choice, debris removal and assembly.
Outside Delivery: The delivery drop-off to your house front porch/garage entrance. If it's an apartment complex, drop-off includes the first dry area or apartment complex entrance.
Assembly: Currently, we offer assembly services for a certain selection of items for national and local areas. All furniture comes in the factory sealed packaging- brand new, and require assembly. Tools and instructions are provided for your convenience. To find out about our assembly service pricing for local Houston & the surrounding area, please refer to this page. For continental US, we offer free assembly options generally for sofa, loveseat, recliner, sectionals that require minimal assembly.
Note: Certain items may take longer for delivery due to warehouse location. If necessary, we will inform you before processing your order. Most items ship from our warehouse in Houston-Stafford TX. And many are shipped from the manufacturer/distributor warehouses located in various U.S states.
- 3 months no interest, small initial payment, no deep credit check financing.
If you're older than 18 and have an active bank checking account with over 3 months of history that brings at least $1000 each month, you're very likely to get approved. It's free to apply and will not affect your credit.
Fill out the application. Submit it. Get a decision right away. Give us a call and we'll take you through the process.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH KLARNA OR SHOPPAY
- Choose Klarna at checkout to pay any purchase totaling up to $1500 with NO INTEREST. Pay one-fourth of the total today and make 3 payments later every two-weeks for 6 weeks. No application required.
- With ShopPay you can exercise the Pay in 4 option for items totaling up to $3000.
Will these affect my credit score?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
This is a very comfortable mattress. I have had it for 6 months now, and sleep on it every night. I know that mattresses should probably be reviewed after a year or two, but by then I probably will not remember! The one star that I reduced the rating by is because the springs in the center of the mattress lengthwise are a little higher than the ends, as is mentioned by several previous reviewers. Since I need the head of the bed raised for sleep and digestion issues, all I needed to do was add an old 2x4 under the head of the mattress to get it up a little higher. You san see the risers under the feet at the head in the photo, which gives me about 6", and the 2x4 is not visible.
While I think this is probably the most comfortable mattress I've owned (and by far, the least expensive), my dog loves it even more than me. The day I got this mattress, she jumped on the bed and was hooked. Given that she spends twice as much time sleeping on, I'll let these images of her blissful enjoyment demonstrate how comfortable it really is. When I move, I'm planning on getting a twin-sized one to put on a store away trundle, so I can hopefully reclaim my sleep space.
I first ordered this mattress in summer 2020 for my guest room. I absolutely loved it and so do my guests. Ordered another one a few months ago for the master bdrm. It just didn't feel the same. Thought maybe it was my imagination. However, having just spent a month using the guest room while some reno took place and now back in the master, I can say beyond a shadow of a doubt that these are not the same mattresses. They look the same but the comfort and feel is not the same. The one from 2020 is by far more plush, more luxurious-feeling and more comfortable. Yet I ordered the exact same mattress. Very disappointed.
Best mattress I have ever bought. Feels like a luxe hotel bed. So amazingly comfortable. I spent 6+ months looking and reviewing, and stressing over finding the right mattress. My previous mattress was also a hybrid type mattress. It came, we unboxed it and let it rise a few days and that was it. I am so, so pleased with this mattress. 5 stars, 100% recommend.