- Industrial modern shelving unit
- Solid pine wood shelves (stained but not sealed)
- Comes with ladder
- Cast iron frame
- Assembly required
|Overall Product Dimensions||84"L x 16"W x 90"H|
|Overall Ladder Dimensions||2"L x 15.5"W x 78.5"H|
|Space Between Shelves||16"H|
|Distance Ladder Extends From Shelves||35.5"L|
|Width of Shelves(each wooden panel)||42"W|
Gain ground through the rising tide of the process with the Headway industrial modern shelving unit and ladder. Constructed with solid pine wood shelves and a cast iron frame, Headway advances your décor from the onset of assembly lines into our present era of discovery. The ladder is sold together so as to connote progress both on and off the shelf.
- LOCAL HOUSTON & SURROUNDING: For purchases over $500, we offer FREE 1-day delivery in the local Houston area. We will bring the furniture to your home/apartment inside the entryway. Even if you have stairs/elevator to your apartment we will bring it upstairs. Under $500 - the standard delivery cost is $99.
- AUSTIN, DALLAS, FORT-WORTH, SAN ANTONIO areas are within our delivery range. We usually deliver in 5-14 days. FREE delivery for purchases over $500.
- CONTINENTAL US: All orders are processed in 5 business days to ship and delivery takes 2 to 5 weeks on average. Most items ship for free. Shipping costs can be calculated on the product page or at checkout. The method of delivery varies on the size & weight combination of your item. Standard method includes the scheduled outside drop-off with a signature & appointment required. For certain items, we offer room of choice, debris removal and assembly.
Outside Delivery: The delivery drop-off to your house front porch/garage entrance. If it's an apartment complex, drop-off includes the first dry area or apartment complex entrance.
Assembly: Currently, we offer assembly services for a certain selection of items for national and local areas. All furniture comes in the factory sealed packaging- brand new, and require assembly. Tools and instructions are provided for your convenience. To find out about our assembly service pricing for local Houston & the surrounding area, please refer to this page. For continental US, we offer free assembly options generally for sofa, loveseat, recliner, sectionals that require minimal assembly.
Note: Certain items may take longer for delivery due to warehouse location. If necessary, we will inform you before processing your order. Most items ship from our warehouse in Houston-Stafford TX. And many are shipped from the manufacturer/distributor warehouses located in various U.S states.
- 3 months no interest, small initial payment, no deep credit check financing.
If you're older than 18 and have an active bank checking account with over 3 months of history that brings at least $1000 each month, you're very likely to get approved. It's free to apply and will not affect your credit.
Fill out the application. Submit it. Get a decision right away. Give us a call and we'll take you through the process.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH KLARNA OR SHOPPAY
- Choose Klarna at checkout to pay any purchase totaling up to $1500 with NO INTEREST. Pay one-fourth of the total today and make 3 payments later every two-weeks for 6 weeks. No application required.
- With ShopPay you can exercise the Pay in 4 option for items totaling up to $3000.
Will these affect my credit score?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
What we really wanted from a bookshelf was a useless ladder to cause countless accidents. This bookshelf delivered. As a bonus, the children climb up and down constantly. Hope they don't ruin it, the little scamps. The cat loves it too. Just where I like her, up on my bookshelf. Only a peasant would have no ladder on their bookshelf.
Wood shelves are high quality and durable. The iron shell is sturdy, but does shed residual material that can stain your hands and floor while unpacking and building. Would recommend assembling the 3 larger posts over a blanket and using the styrofoam to protect the corners from scratching the floor during assembly. Once upright, the legs of the bookcase do have velvet strips to protect your floors. You will need a power drill to screws in the wood shelves. It recommends a screwdriver but that will take you weeks. Do NOT remove the numbers on each piece until you've assembled the entire bookcase! Instructions were well written and easy to follow. This will require 2 people to assemble, because of the shear weight of the item and at some points 1 person needs to stabilize the item, while the other tightens bolts. Beautiful addition to our home. Ladder is functional, but more so for decoration at our home, because the wheels will scratch our wood floors. Nothing a small area rug can't fix
If you are like me, lifting your arms slightly upward is far more taxing than climbing a ladder. So glad this exists!
Took a full three weeks to get here, but it is worth it. We want another one for our DVDs and decor in the keeping room. it is very decorative. The wood smelled like pesticide at first, but now has a reclaimed lumber smell that I adore. The iron has an applied textural finish to mimic rust. Thankfully, the rust is not real. 84" wide, 90" tall and 16" deep. We have our dvds and books stacked two deep with space in between to see the spines. The ladder slats are narrow at 2 3/4" and the ladder rail seems more decorative than functional, but it would probably hold up under light use.