Enjoy perfect sleep with a triple-layered cooling memory foam mattress. Caroline comes topped with an open cell layer of air flow memory foam that keeps air moving, while the second layer of gel-infused memory foam further ensures a cool and comfortable night sleep. Caroline is a responsive mattress that dissipates your body heat while quickly conforming to your weight and position. Sleep peacefully with an open cell memory foam solution that relieves pressure points, reduces bounce between two sleepers, and delivers welcome relief from the aches and pains of traditional mattresses. Caroline is CertiPUR-US® certified by accredited independent testing laboratories, so you can be confident that the memory foam is made without formaldehyde, ozone depleters, mercury, and other heavy metals including PBDEs, TDCPP or TCEP (”Tris”) flame retardants, and is low on VOC. The mattress comes vacuum-packed and rolled to fit into an easily portable box. It takes 2 to 4 hours for the mattress to expand most of the way and a day to expand fully. Includes a removable stretch cover, gray polyester mesh, and a non-slip bottom. Box spring or foundation is optional. Slatted bases should be less than 3" apart.
|Overall Product Dimensions||75"L x 39"W x 10"H|
- LOCAL HOUSTON & SURROUNDING: For purchases over $500, we offer FREE 1-day delivery in the local Houston area. We will bring the furniture to your home/apartment inside the entryway. Even if you have stairs/elevator to your apartment we will bring it upstairs. Under $500 - the standard delivery cost is $99.
- AUSTIN, DALLAS, FORT-WORTH, SAN ANTONIO areas are within our delivery range. We usually deliver in 5-14 days. FREE delivery for purchases over $500.
- CONTINENTAL US: All orders are processed in 5 business days to ship and delivery takes 2 to 5 weeks on average. Most items ship for free. Shipping costs can be calculated on the product page or at checkout. The method of delivery varies on the size & weight combination of your item. Standard method includes the scheduled outside drop-off with a signature & appointment required. For certain items, we offer room of choice, debris removal and assembly.
Outside Delivery: The delivery drop-off to your house front porch/garage entrance. If it's an apartment complex, drop-off includes the first dry area or apartment complex entrance.
Assembly: Currently, we offer assembly services for a certain selection of items for national and local areas. All furniture comes in the factory sealed packaging- brand new, and require assembly. Tools and instructions are provided for your convenience. To find out about our assembly service pricing for local Houston & the surrounding area, please refer to this page. For continental US, we offer free assembly options generally for sofa, loveseat, recliner, sectionals that require minimal assembly.
Note: Certain items may take longer for delivery due to warehouse location. If necessary, we will inform you before processing your order. Most items ship from our warehouse in Houston-Stafford TX. And many are shipped from the manufacturer/distributor warehouses located in various U.S states.
- 3 months no interest, small initial payment, no deep credit check financing.
If you're older than 18 and have an active bank checking account with over 3 months of history that brings at least $1000 each month, you're very likely to get approved. It's free to apply and will not affect your credit.
Fill out the application. Submit it. Get a decision right away. Give us a call and we'll take you through the process.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH KLARNA OR SHOPPAY
- Choose Klarna at checkout to pay any purchase totaling up to $1500 with NO INTEREST. Pay one-fourth of the total today and make 3 payments later every two-weeks for 6 weeks. No application required.
- With ShopPay you can exercise the Pay in 4 option for items totaling up to $3000.
Will these affect my credit score?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I have used the bed for one year. I think it is a winner. Comfortable for me
You get what is described. The bed is big and comfortable, and the packaging was easy to handle. No issues with odors or deformations like I have seen in other mattress reviews. I use a queen size topper and it fits perfect!
My 3rd Modway bed and all 3 are different sizes and are holding up well. Highly recommend . Extremely comfortable by itself or when combined with memory foam.
This mattress is FANTASTIC!
Getting this was a great idea. My Son was getting older and original kids [stuffed] mattress was just flat. Kids need a good night sleep, so we got this one. He loves it, has no issues sleeping through the night. He enjoyed watching it expand when we first got it [it's rolled up really tight, so you have to unroll it and cut off the plastic]. Really neat way to deliver mattresses.