Get Perfect Support During Pregnancy with Wrap Around C-Shape Pregnancy Pillow!
The Wrap Around pillow fits the natural contours of the body to provide support and relieve sleep pain. This one ergonomically designed pillow wraps around the body, supporting the head, neck, back, hips and belly, and providing the comfort of up to six standard pillows. Tencel™ removable cover with superior moisture-management properties aids in optimal sleeping temperatures.
Dimensions: 52'' x 28''
- Customized support without the need for multiple pillows
- Hypoallergenic fill will not shift or clump
- Washable, Tencel™ removable cover
- LOCAL HOUSTON & SURROUNDING: For purchases over $500, we offer FREE 1-day delivery in the local Houston area. We will bring the furniture to your home/apartment inside the entryway. Even if you have stairs/elevator to your apartment we will bring it upstairs. Under $500 - the standard delivery cost is $99.
- AUSTIN, DALLAS, FORT-WORTH, SAN ANTONIO areas are within our delivery range. We usually deliver in 5-14 days. FREE delivery for purchases over $500.
- CONTINENTAL US: All orders are processed in 5 business days to ship and delivery takes 2 to 5 weeks on average. Most items ship for free. Shipping costs can be calculated on the product page or at checkout. The method of delivery varies on the size & weight combination of your item. Standard method includes the scheduled outside drop-off with a signature & appointment required. For certain items, we offer room of choice, debris removal and assembly.
Outside Delivery: The delivery drop-off to your house front porch/garage entrance. If it's an apartment complex, drop-off includes the first dry area or apartment complex entrance.
Assembly: Currently, we offer assembly services for a certain selection of items for national and local areas. All furniture comes in the factory sealed packaging- brand new, and require assembly. Tools and instructions are provided for your convenience. To find out about our assembly service pricing for local Houston & the surrounding area, please refer to this page. For continental US, we offer free assembly options generally for sofa, loveseat, recliner, sectionals that require minimal assembly.
Note: Certain items may take longer for delivery due to warehouse location. If necessary, we will inform you before processing your order. Most items ship from our warehouse in Houston-Stafford TX. And many are shipped from the manufacturer/distributor warehouses located in various U.S states.
- 3 months no interest, small initial payment, no deep credit check financing.
If you're older than 18 and have an active bank checking account with over 3 months of history that brings at least $1000 each month, you're very likely to get approved. It's free to apply and will not affect your credit.
Fill out the application. Submit it. Get a decision right away. Give us a call and we'll take you through the process.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH KLARNA OR SHOPPAY
- Choose Klarna at checkout to pay any purchase totaling up to $1500 with NO INTEREST. Pay one-fourth of the total today and make 3 payments later every two-weeks for 6 weeks. No application required.
- With ShopPay you can exercise the Pay in 4 option for items totaling up to $3000.
Will these affect my credit score?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Love this pillow works great
35 weeks pregnant, fighting hip pains. Have used for 1 night before this review.I needed something that would let me lay in my side and "lounge" on my side/back like the couch does. This one has been perfect so far. The C shape gives the back support I need to do that leaning on my side/back position to give my hips a break without fighting the pillow moving around.Its firm enough to hold me up, too. I do use a small pillow at the gap, both to cuddle and to shove against my back when I'm facing away from it. Haven't slept this well in a long time.I dont thinking will flatten much, but I'll update if it does.Edit: Just about one week in and I've found I need 4 additional pillows. For reference, I lay on my left with the gap starting at my sternum and the pillow pulled tight and tucked a bit under my bum.1. One thin at the upper back to support my right shoulder2. Med/thin to add lift for my head3. Small circular at the gap to support when I roll forward a bit4. Med/thin soft under my right knee (this section just smushed too much for my lower back to alignWith these additions, just about any position is heaven. Much easier to find a comfortable arrangement than with the U-shaped pillow I had before.
I am not pregnant, but I bought to help with neck and back pain from side sleeping. I was worried it would be too big as I am 4’10” but it works well. It also is a good size for a queen size bed with two occupants. The pillow can also be positioned to support the back/neck while providing a surface for a laptop.In terms of feel, it is firm enough that my head is supported, yet soft and cradles my head.
Love it, very soft.
Perfect and I’ve had others.