- Quick response active dough conforms to the contours of your head and shoulders for the perfect balance between comfort and support
- Infused with activated bamboo charcoal for a naturally hypoallergenic pillow that wicks away moisture and odors while you sleep.
- Zoned technology design cradles your head while supporting your neck for premium comfort.
- Great for people with asthma or allergies, this pillow provides the perfect balance of comfort and support
- King mid loft pillow measures 35 x 16 inches; backed by a 5-year u. s. against manufacturer defects
- It has both the conforming properties of traditional memory foam and the responsiveness that a latex pillow would have without actually containing any latex
- We offer FREE standard home delivery on most items from Houston TX to US which includes the furniture drop-off to the front door of your building, no matter how small or large your order is. For certain items we offer room of choice and assembly services as well! Tracking information will be sent to you as soon as your order is processed for shipment.
- LOCAL HOUSTON & SURROUNDING: For purchases over $500, we offer FREE 1-day delivery in the local Houston area. We will bring the furniture to your home/apartment inside the entryway. Even if you have stairs/elevator to your apartment we will bring it upstairs. Under $500 - the standard delivery cost is $99.
- CONTINENTAL US: All orders are delivered in 10-20 business days on average. Most items ship for free. Shipping costs can be calculated on the product pages or at checkout. The method of delivery varies on the size & weight combination of your item. Standard method includes the scheduled outside drop-off to your house porch/garage or apartment building entrance. This does not include any carrying up the stairs. Most orders require appointment and adult signature. For certain items, we offer room of choice, debris removal and assembly. You may check the eligibility via call or on the product page 'Delivery method' section.
Assembly: Currently, we offer assembly services for a certain selection of items for national and local areas. All furniture comes in the factory sealed packaging- brand new, and require assembly. Tools and instructions are provided for your convenience. To find out about our furniture assembly service pricing for local Houston & the surrounding area, please refer to this page. For continental US, we offer free assembly options generally for sofa, loveseat, recliner, sectionals that require minimal assembly.
Note: Certain items may take longer for delivery due to warehouse location. If necessary, we will inform you before processing your order. Most items ship from our warehouse in Houston-Stafford TX. And many are shipped from the manufacturer/distributor warehouses located in various U.S states.
- 3 months no interest, small initial payment, no deep credit check financing.
If you're older than 18 and have an active bank checking account with over 3 months of history that brings at least $1000 each month, you're very likely to get approved. It's free to apply and will not affect your credit.
Fill out the application. Submit it. Get a decision right away. Give us a call and we'll take you through the process.
BUY NOW PAY LATER WITH KLARNA OR SHOPPAY
- Choose Klarna at checkout to pay any purchase totaling up to $1500 with NO INTEREST. Pay one-fourth of the total today and make 3 payments later every two-weeks for 6 weeks. No application required.
- With ShopPay you can exercise the Pay in 4 option for items totaling up to $3000.
Will these affect my credit score?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
I've been using this pillow for a very long time and it is super comfortable and very soft. I highly recommend it for people who like to sleep on high-quality pillows.
Best pillows. Bought two for my husband and I. Tried them out at mattress depot and immediately said, “let’s get them.”These are sooo comfortable. I’m a side sleeper and my husband is a back sleeper.My 7 y.o. Son slept in our room while my husband traveled and when he woke up he looked at me and said “that’s a good pillow. I want one”We just got home from staying at a hotel and said from now on we are packing our pillows.Paid roughly $60 each in store.
This is a fine--no, a great--pillow IF you like the "springy-ness" of a latex-type pillow (which I do). When searching for a new pillow, I was looking for two things: 1) the springy feel of a latex pillow and 2) without it being latex, which I have come to be allergic to. Could I find the right pillow? It wasn't easy, for I tried LOTS of pillows, but I found the Malouf Z-Zoned Active Dough pillow and it was perfect for me. Let's see--how can I describe it for you? To me, it's medium-firm: a tad more firm than a latex pillow, but much less firm than a memory-foam pillow. Unlike a memory-foam pillow, you don't sink way down into it; like a latex-foam pillow, your head rests more near the middle of it. And, as an added bonus, you'll never have to "adjust" it, because there is no fill of any kind that will ever shift around, so you will never have to fluff it or shape it. As for heat retention, I found it to be on a par with latex pillows, meaning that it does retain a bit more body heat than other types of pillows, but not at all excessively so. Also, I'm a side-sleeper who turns from side to side a few times nightly, and this is a perfect pillow for me. As for "off-gassing" (the smelly latex-type smell it has when new), you can do what I did to make it ready. Out of the box, I took off the thin case it came in and propped it up on a chair right in front of an open window to air it out for two days, turning it a couple of times each day. After two days it was 80% f.
I’ve been on a quest (and have wasted a lot of money) to try and find the perfect pillow. This comes pretty close. If I was to do over, I might have chosen the queen size even though our bed I’d King. I like when the pillow cases fit better, but the king pillow is a lot to wrestle when you want to shift positions.