Activedough Z Zoned Memory Foam Plush Pillow w/ Gel Infused Charcoal
Delivery in 5-10 days.
Pickup available at ASY Furniture
Usually ready in 2-4 days
- Quick response active dough conforms to the contours of your head and shoulders for the perfect balance between comfort and support
- Infused with activated bamboo charcoal for a naturally hypoallergenic pillow that wicks away moisture and odors while you sleep.
- Zoned technology design cradles your head while supporting your neck for premium comfort.
- Great for people with asthma or allergies, this pillow provides the perfect balance of comfort and support
- King mid loft pillow measures 35 x 16 inches; backed by a 5-year u. s. against manufacturer defects
- It has both the conforming properties of traditional memory foam and the responsiveness that a latex pillow would have without actually containing any latex
We offer FREE standard home delivery on most items from Houston TX to US which includes the furniture drop-off to the front door of your building. For certain items we offer room of choice and assembly services. Tracking information will be sent to you as soon as your order is processed for shipment.
- Ideally, local Houston orders are delivered by next day and nationwide orders within 1-2 weeks. However, the item warehouse location, weight/size combination of the furniture and the delivery method/location are the factors that may affect your order's delivery time.
- To know the most accurate product-specific delivery estimate, please refer to the information that's provided just above the Add To Cart button. 'In Stock - Ready To Ship' label is the indication of the item availability at the warehouse it's located. We carry over 20,000 SKUs in our website catalog and about half come direct from our manufacturer/supplier partners located in various states like IL, NJ, CA and more. Hence, certain items may take longer to receive due to warehouse location regardless of your address proximity to our store/warehouse. If you still have questions, please reach out to us.
1) LEASE-TO-OWN FURNITURE FINANCING
Approvals up to $5,000. Lease-to-own agreements to complete purchases in 3 months with no interest and no deep credit check. Pay monthly, weekly, twice a month withdrawn automatically from your bank account. Track payments online and pay off total anytime. Interest applies after 3 months period is exceeded.
If you're older than 18 and have an active bank checking account with over 3 months of history and that gets at least a $1000 each month, you're very likely to get approved. It's free to apply and will not affect your credit. Fill out the application. Submit it. Get a decision right away. Give us a call and we'll take you through the process. Ready to ship with a small initial payment.
How to Apply: (NO EFFECT ON CREDIT & FREE TO APPLY)
The lease-to-own financing plans are not available at checkout hence require application to be submitted on the partner's website. Please choose from the following to apply and reach out to us for further steps on how to complete your purchase.
2) Shop Now Pay Later Furniture Financing with Klarna, Affirm, ShopPay
Pay in 4 for interest free financing with no effect on credit. Or choose monthly financing plans to turn total into small chunks.
How to Apply
Add items to your cart, go to checkout and choose the financing company and method that suits you the best.
Eligibility and Credit Scores
Your credit scores aren't impacted if your purchase is eligible to split the total into 4 payments using Shop Pay Installments, Klarna or Affirm. If your purchase is split into monthly payments, then your payments may be reported to a credit bureau.
If you're not entirely satisfied with the order you placed on the website you can return it within 10 days. You must notify us within 10-days of delivery or pickup of your order. If you placed your order at the store location you can return your order within 48-hours of the delivery or pickup of your order. No return is accepted after the window is closed.
Returns due to transit damage and manufacturer defects fall under our warranty policy and will be accepted at no cost to be refunded in full after carrier return pickup's completed. Any order returned for reasons such as but not limited to; color, size, comfort level, assembly is subject to a 20% restocking fee deducted from the order refund total. If the order is made through with one of our lease-to-own financing companies, the restocking fee must be paid with credit/debit card ahead of the return pickup.
I've been using this pillow for a very long time and it is super comfortable and very soft. I highly recommend it for people who like to sleep on high-quality pillows.
Best pillows. Bought two for my husband and I. Tried them out at mattress depot and immediately said, “let’s get them.”These are sooo comfortable. I’m a side sleeper and my husband is a back sleeper.My 7 y.o. Son slept in our room while my husband traveled and when he woke up he looked at me and said “that’s a good pillow. I want one”We just got home from staying at a hotel and said from now on we are packing our pillows.Paid roughly $60 each in store.
This is a fine--no, a great--pillow IF you like the "springy-ness" of a latex-type pillow (which I do). When searching for a new pillow, I was looking for two things: 1) the springy feel of a latex pillow and 2) without it being latex, which I have come to be allergic to. Could I find the right pillow? It wasn't easy, for I tried LOTS of pillows, but I found the Malouf Z-Zoned Active Dough pillow and it was perfect for me. Let's see--how can I describe it for you? To me, it's medium-firm: a tad more firm than a latex pillow, but much less firm than a memory-foam pillow. Unlike a memory-foam pillow, you don't sink way down into it; like a latex-foam pillow, your head rests more near the middle of it. And, as an added bonus, you'll never have to "adjust" it, because there is no fill of any kind that will ever shift around, so you will never have to fluff it or shape it. As for heat retention, I found it to be on a par with latex pillows, meaning that it does retain a bit more body heat than other types of pillows, but not at all excessively so. Also, I'm a side-sleeper who turns from side to side a few times nightly, and this is a perfect pillow for me. As for "off-gassing" (the smelly latex-type smell it has when new), you can do what I did to make it ready. Out of the box, I took off the thin case it came in and propped it up on a chair right in front of an open window to air it out for two days, turning it a couple of times each day. After two days it was 80% f.
I’ve been on a quest (and have wasted a lot of money) to try and find the perfect pillow. This comes pretty close. If I was to do over, I might have chosen the queen size even though our bed I’d King. I like when the pillow cases fit better, but the king pillow is a lot to wrestle when you want to shift positions.
On hand items - ready to ship.